Opportunities as a Media Partner
Engage with your target audience in a professional business environment. For more information, contact us at
The Summit's program topics have been pinpointed and validated by senior executives from the Health Plan and ACO executive community as the top critical issues they face.
Key issues for 2017 include:
- Consumer-Driven Innovation – Delivering value through engagement and improved member experience
- Preparing for the Next Generation of Managed Care Contracting – Payer and provider motivations, how to align risk and organizational models for success
- Moving the Needle on Cost and Quality by Transforming Primary Care – Infrastructure, physician leadership and care coordination
- MACRA, MIPS and ACOs – Where do we stand in 2017?
- Data Driven Decision Making – Leveraging analytics to improve quality of care outcomes while containing costs
- Next Generation Population Health – Mastering care management, data-driven decision making, and care models in support of value-based care
- Moving Patients from Engaged to Activated – Exploring best practices, cost saving opportunities and the importance of technology
- Is Telemedicine the Future of Healthcare? – Exploring the benefits associated with increased access and strategies for overcoming barriers to integration
- Integrating Social Determinants into Healthcare – Collaboration, engagement and the economic imperative of health equity
- Innovative Payer-Provider Partnerships – Joint ventures, customized product offerings and the latest in benefit design
Keynote presentations offer a motivational and entertaining perspective on fundamental issues challenging management. The achievements of our Keynotes and their pioneering endeavors directly influence your job today. Delivering thought provoking and frank accounts of their experiences, our Keynote presenters give you the drive to develop forward-thinking ideas and strategies for your organization.
In addition to the traditional session format, panel discussions have been organized to give you multiple perspectives on a topic. The panel is composed of industry practitioners ready to share their ideas and debate strategic issues. As an attendee, you are encouraged to put forward your ideas, opinions and opposing arguments, creating a truly interactive Summit.
Join a select group of industry peers setting the tone, pace and goals of your chosen topic in a professionally facilitated environment. Participant numbers are strictly limited, ensuring all have the opportunity to share their problems and solutions to commonly shared professional challenges. Topics for discussion are selected from industry feedback received during the development of the Summit Program.